Thursday 16 July 2015

Eight Manicure and Pedicure Colour Combinations

When I do things with girlfriends, I inevitably slip back to the mindset of a middle school girl. If we're at brunch and I'm considering eggs, I'll almost always switch up my order for fear of having "food envy" once my friend's waffles arrive. The same goes for nails and whenever I'm at the salon, I like seeing the color combination my friend has chosen before finalizing on mine. But besides my tendency to waver like an adolescent, these are eight of my all-time favorite shades I never question.
 Combo 1 // nude + red
Combo 2 // white + navy
Combo 3 // metallic + coral
Combo 4 // rich blue + light blue
Combo 5 // grey + light pink
Combo 6 // dusty pink + dusty green
Combo 7 // pink purple + lilac
Combo 8 // vamp + orange

No comments:

Post a Comment