Wednesday 12 June 2013

Links I LOVE



LWL_6.12.13
1. In honor of Father’s Day this weekend: 50 rules for dads of daughters. (fromdatestodiapers.com)
2. Now I can act like I actually understand wine lists when I go out to dinner. (latimes.com)
3. I’ve never been into indoor plants, but these have made me reconsider. (honestlywtf.com)
4. I need to try out this flyaway trick the next time I blow dry my hair. (thebeautydepartment.com)
5. I can picture some of these actors who almost got the part but some are SO off. (buzzfeed.com)
6. Adorable manly tags for Father’s Day gifts. (lovelyindeed.com)
7. Needing this romper now. (shopbop.com)
8. A simple reminder of the importance of sunscreen. (nytimes.com)
9. How great do these strawberries and cream icebox bars look? (sweetsonian.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment