Friday 21 June 2013

Links I LOVE






LWL_6.19.13

1. If you’re a Beatles fan, then you’ll appreciate this mash-up. (youtube.com)
2. Grilled pizza during the summer is the best, here is how to do it. (bonappetit.com)
3. Hierarchy of a disagreement. (wikimedia.org)
4. These retro-inspired sunglasses with mirrored frames feel so fresh right now. (shopbop.com)
5. I’m always a sucker for pretty fonts. (losttype.com)
6. Serious hair envy over the Game of Thrones braids. (nymag.com)
7. Need a mid-day boost? Here are 10 pick-me-up healthy snacks. (thekitchn.com)
8. I can picture these hurricanes glittering outside during summer entertaining. (westelm.com)
9. Fondant succulents on cupcakes – so creative! (sugarandcharm.com)

1 comment:

  1. My spоuse and I stumbled οvег herе coming from a different web
    pagе anԁ thοught I might аѕ well checκ things out.

    I like whаt I ѕее so i am just following you.
    Look forward tо looking at yοur web page reρeаtedly.


    my web blog; Pro nail Art

    ReplyDelete