Wednesday 24 April 2013

Beauty Secrets








Beauty Secrets



beauty.jpeg
When you spend an extended amount of time with a group of girls, you’re guaranteed two things: a lot of gossip and the sharing of valuable beauty secrets.  This past weekend I was introduced to several new products, all of which have since been purchased and incorporated into my own make-up bag.  As fun as it is to discover new products, it’s just as enjoyable to share my favorites with others.  Here are a few of the things I rely on daily.
Maybelline Lipstick – Coral Crush.  One of the most universally flattering lipsticks I’ve ever seen.  It adds such a fun pop of color and I always feel instantly put together with one easy swipe.
Almay Eye Make-up Remover Pads (oil free).  These little pads have saved me from many a night where I desperately wanted to crawl into bed with all of my eye make-up on.  They remove everything with one pad and don’t leave your eyes dry and irritated.
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara.  I’ve splurged on a lot of different mascaras in the past, but none separate my lashes and still make them look long and dark quite like this one.  I’m probably on my 7th consecutive tube.
Tarte Cheek Stain – Dollface.  I’m a total sucker for a great cheek stain and Dollface gives you the most perfect, fresh-faced  glow.   I love the fat stick too that makes it easy to apply and looks just as good on your lips as it does on your cheeks.
Moroccan Oil.  My hairdresser introduced me to this miracle serum and I’m not being dramatic when I say that I’m obsessed.  It smooths my hair instantly and the scent makes you feel like you’re on some tropical island.
Origins – Modern Friction.  A good exfoliate makes such a big difference and this one is consistently great.  The granules are not too big or too small and always leave my skin feeling smooth and not greasy.
Aveeno – Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer.  This lotion has a clean, subtle scent and leaves my skin seriously moisturized.
L’Oreal Linear Intense Felt Tip Eyeliner – Carbon.  Most people are intimidated by liquid liner, but this one makes it so simple.  The felt tip is key and it glides on seamlessly every time.
Stila Lip Glaze – Watermelon.  This gloss has such a pretty pigment with a nice smell and a fun click applicator.  I love that it’s in a tube and doesn’t require me dunking my finger in a pot of gloss.
Aquaphor.  This is an amazing does-everything salve.  Whether you have dry elbows or need a little extra moisture on your lips, I carry a small tube of this everywhere I go.
Guerlain Terrecotta Bronzing Powder.  The different shades in this compact give you a nice glow that looks like you just came in from a day at the beach.
Kiehl’s Creme de Corps.  This is a seriously heavy duty lotion that can reverse the damage of winter in a few applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment