Tuesday 16 April 2013

Links I Love

LWL_4.10.13






1. How to master that “je ne sais quoi” style of French women. (huffingtonpost.com)
2. Similar to my favorite cuff, but with added sparkle. (shopbop.com)
3. Instagram inspiration, in the form of braided hairstyles. (instagram.com)
4. I want to make a personalized marquee light for our next party. (ohhellofriendblog.com)
5. I love anything s’mores, but this cake is extra appealing. (howsweeteats.com)
6. A round-up of the best gold spray paints. (brittanymakes.com)
7. I can’t decide which of these gorgeous living spaces is the most impressive. (unltrahome.org)
8. Searching for pretty, free fonts? Look no further. (peterlovesjane.com)
9. I’ll never tire of macaron-disguised boxes for storing little trinkets. (shopwaitingonmartha.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment