Tuesday 16 April 2013

LINKS I Love

LWL_3.27.13_spoons
1. This beautiful dream house makes me want to visit Santorini. (elledecor.com)
2. I love the idea of paper anemone flowers since my cats insist on eating my fresh ones. (ellinee.com)
3. A tiny purse that’s ideal for navigating flea markets. (jcrew.com)
4. An inspiring selection of baking accessories, all at a great price. (shopsweetlulu.com)
5. This daily newsletter keeps me informed without being overwhelming. (theskimm.com)
6. I plan on making this waffle cake for my next brunch. (thekitchn.com)
7. This color blocked one piece reaffirms my love of the combination of red and pink. (topshop.com)
8. When creativity meets abandoned buildings: environmental graffiti. (environmentalgraffiti.com)
9. Learn to disconnect from your phone – it’s actually good for your heart. (nytimes.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment