Wednesday 17 April 2013

Sunglass Solution














I have quite a few sunglasses, but I can never keep track of them since they’re always strewn about in random spots throughout my place. Yesterday I created a more streamlined solution, while still adhering to the minimalist vibe of my bedroom. I used an extra frame from a recent project (that’s painted the same color as my wall) and used it to corral all of my eyewear. It took only a few minutes to complete, and the entire project cost $15 (vintage frame $7, paint $4, hooks $1.50, wire $2.50). Here’s how I did it:




{Figure out the layout – I liked four frames per wire}

{Tools: steel wire, screw eyes, tape measure, ice pick, scissors, pencil}
{Measure where to make the first hole and mark with the pencil}

{Use the ice pick to create a small hole}
{Twist the screw eye into the hole until it’s in place}
{Secure the wire by twisting around the screw eye}
{Pull the wire so that it’s very taut and secure on the other end}
{Hang sunglasses and display}

1 comment:

  1. Thanks designed for sharing such a nice thought, article is good, thats why i have read it completely

    my blog post ... Customize NHL Jerseys

    ReplyDelete