Wednesday 24 April 2013

MAKE A SPLASH!







Make a Splash


With Memorial Day right around the corner, I’ve finally accepted that bathing suit seasonis as well.   I’ll be honest, it doesn’t matter how much self tanner one applies or how many crunches I do, trying on swimsuits is just about the most painful shopping experience you can have.  The fluorescent lights, the small dressing quarters and the playhouse mirrors are nobody’s friend.  This year, I’ve taken my search online and have narrowed it down to several different trends that I’ll gladly try on in the comfort of my own home. ;) :)
-Forever 21 Nautical Striped Top and Bottoms, $10.80 and $9.80
-Top shop Wide Stripe Bikini, $50
-Undrest Ruffle Bandeau Bikini Top and Ruffled Bikini Briefs, $80 and $105
-Julien Macdonald Double-strap Asymmetric Swimsuit, $385
-French Connection Marina Ink Bandeau and Briefs $58 and $48
-dELiAs Twist Bandeau and Foldover Hipster $24.50 and $29.50
-Lisa Marie Fernandez Natalie Bandeau Bikini, $300
-Forever 21 Basic O-Ring Bandeau Top and O-Ring Bottom, $9.80 and $8.80

No comments:

Post a Comment