Wednesday 24 April 2013

We Can Work It Out







We Can Work It Out




rain-gear.jpeg
I was giddy with excitement and immediately started to imagine my perfect spring outfit; which included a flowy white dress, flat sandals and armfuls of wooden bracelets.  Turns out, my breezy little number would be quite inappropriate seeing as how it’s supposed to rain throughout the season.  Instead of opting for my boyfriend’s rain coat and a baseball cap, I’ve decided to make the most of the situation and put together a few of my rainy day favorites.
Dotty Pac-A-Parka, Topshop: $55
Vintage Flower Necklace, Forever 21: $6.80
Patent Leatherette Canvas Tote, Forever 21: $24.80
Arty Cornaline Ring, Yves Saint Laurent: $395
Roxanne Skinny Jeans, 7 For All Mankind: $155
Original Wellingtons, Hunter Boots: $115
Lace Tie Waist Top, Topshop: $65
Heart Print Umbrella, Burberry: $250
Retrosun, Vintage Christian Dior Sunglasses: $275
Wire Bow Headband, Forever 21: $4.80

No comments:

Post a Comment