Friday 29 May 2015

Five Things

{A gift from my mom right after I gave birth}

{ A gift from my mom}

And just like that, we're hitting the midpoint of 2015. While the first part of the year is a complete blur, I'm looking forward to the coming months, with warmer temps, longer days and a little more clarity. This weekend will be spent with some friends I haven't seen in a while, a few bottles of wine and not much else. In the meantime, here are a few of the details that made this a special week.


{Colorful kicks}

{Colorful kicks}

{Packaging inspiration}

{Packaging inspiration}

{Blooms on an afternoon walk}

{Blooms on an afternoon walk}

{Scenes from our daily walk: I love this home dripping in wisteria}

{I love the scene of this home dripping in wisteria}

No comments:

Post a Comment