Monday 25 May 2015

Summer Loungewear

In our severe Winnipeg winters, it's pretty much a guarantee that in the evenings, I'll be in a pajama set appropriate for arctic temperatures. But in the summer, I feel like I never have the right thing to wear - I'm either stealing over-sized shirts and boxers, which are beyond frumpy on me, or in something small and slinky meant only for the bedroom. In an attempt to find some comfortable but cute things to lounge in this summer, here are nine pieces I'd love to wear in the warmer weather.

one // silk slip ($79.50)
two // blush shorts ($50)
three // floral nightie ($15.90)
four // striped over-sized ($55)
five // lace pj set ($50)
six // tie tunic ($96)
seven // heart romper ($120)
eight // sleeping set ($59)
nine // t-back cami ($48)

No comments:

Post a Comment