Monday 26 January 2015

Etsy Art

When it comes to art, I'm admittedly not very opinionated. I know many people that have taken plenty of art history/appreciation courses in school, but I never developed much of an aesthetic or specific interest in any particular style. Instead, I find the whole thing to be quite intimidating, which is why most of the walls in our place have remained blank over the years. For a long time, I thought in order to find quality pieces, my only option was to walk into a fancy art gallery. But I've since learned that it's just about doing some research to uncover the hidden gems. Etsy's a great resource, but it can be an overwhelming vortex, so I've rounded up eleven of my favorite prints that I could easily envision on my walls.

Coming next week - Etsy Home Accessories

10. Skull Print, $35

No comments:

Post a Comment