Tuesday 27 January 2015

Workout Wear

 I've been doing very little in the way of exercise for the past few months. I could play the busy card, but I’d be kidding myself if that was the only excuse. Aside from my regular morning walk, I've been kind of sedentary and after hoofing it up the stairs at my friend's house and needing a legitimate breather, I realized how ready I am to get back in shape. Over the years, quite a few readers have asked what I did in terms of working out and the truth is, aside from playing a lot of sports growing up; I've never been that dedicated to a consistent exercise schedule. That's changing and I'l be starting a new series to document the process. In the meantime, I'm focusing on the less challenging part: finding great attire (I've had my eyes on these). Here's a roundup of exercise gear that’s cute enough to serve as motivation.

spandex top ($24.99-39.99)
tote bag ($20.99)
water bottle ($36)

No comments:

Post a Comment