Thursday 19 September 2013

Fall Wish List - Bags




For the last installment of my curated fall trends, I rounded up my favorite bags of the season. I was drawn to two main designs: top handle satchels and envelope/portfolio style clutches, which offer a more streamlined and structured feel. Here's a selection of some options, and I hope you enjoyed the fall 2013 series. {Other trend posts: turtleneck + pencil skirt, print, shoe, pant, coat}

1. Zara blush pink structured top handle, $229 
2. J. Crew quilted envelope, $145 
3. Alexander McQueen portfolio clutch, $445 
4. Topshop Icy blue top handle, $80
5. Forever 21 classic satchel, $24.80 
6. Banana Republic oversized bone envelope, $98 
7. Givenchy gray croc style clutch, $1,335 
8. Alexander Wang oxblood satchel, $995

No comments:

Post a Comment