Friday 27 September 2013

Five Things

The older I get, the more I appreciate my weekends. Not in the same way that I did when I was younger - when a Friday night was a major production {getting ready, going out, where to go next, etc.}, but with a slightly more refined, appreciative perspective. This evening I couldn't be happier to sleep in my own bed tonight. And who knows - maybe after tomorrow's dinner date, we'll find ourselves in a dimly lit bar for a nightcap, just for old time's sake.

{Scouring the flea market for some of my favorite records - came home with Bruce, naturally}
{The cutest wax seal stickers by SimpleSong Design}
bronze goddess
{Estée Lauder's stunning Bronze Goddess collection in Popsicle pinks and corals}
car1
{I'm not big on cars, but this pink Cadillac reminds me of my first Barbie's ride}

No comments:

Post a Comment