Monday 18 November 2013

Travel Tips

With the holidays quickly approaching, for many people that includes a fair amount of traveling. I'm a big proponent for carrying on anytime I fly, which requires a bit more thought and organization, but also means there's no risk of lost luggage or long waits at baggage claim. Here are some of my favorite carry-on essentials that keep me entertained, hydrated, and looking my best as soon as I step off the plane.

Read: Just finished this book, which has become my favorite read for 2013.
Lug: Large carry-on tote, I love this Clare Vivier version.
Listen: Bose noise canceling headphones + Paul Simon's Graceland album.
Eat: Kind bar - my favorite is almond coconut.
Hydrate: Josie Maran face oil and Kiehl's #1 lip balm to keep my skin from drying out.
Refresh: Orbit peppermint gum + Visine eye-drops.
Brighten: Nars multi-purpose stick in Luxor is ideal for creating a post-flight glow.
Charge: Mophie juice pack keeps your phone charged and ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment