Saturday 4 April 2015

My Wardrobe Staples

I know there are some basic guidelines for building the perfect wardrobe, but I've never focused on curating a balanced closet, but instead added pieces that I could mix and remix repeatedly. From a slouchy white tee that goes with everything, to the flats I’ve worn both to the farmers’ market and date nights, here are the clothes, jewelry, bags and shoes that I consider my closet mainstays and where you can find them (or similar alternatives).

CLOTHING
leather jacket // striped shirt

cashmere sweater // cocktail dress

jersey dress // slouchy white tee

boyfriend jeans // pencil skirt

lace top // worn-in sweatshirt

SHOES
flat boots // bright sandals

pointed pump // chic flat

JEWELRY
hoop earrings

dainty necklaces

dangly earrings // statement necklace

dainty rings

HANDBAGS
relaxed tote // clutch

structured satchel


No comments:

Post a Comment