Sunday 19 May 2013

Links I Love


LWL_5.15.13

1. Spent way too much time reading my reinterpreted “gangsta” Tweets. Just search your @name and enjoy. (Gizoogle.net)
2. Are millennials lazy, narcissistic and delusional or the next greatest generation? (time.com and meritshare.com)
3. A transparent ankle strap DIY. (apairandasparediy.com)
4. These pie boxes would be perfect for summer picnics. (etsy.com)
5. I love the idea of homemade sparkling lavender soda. (gardenista.com)
6. Holly Golightly‘s apartment teaches us 9 important lessons. (huffingtonpost.com)
7. I have a thing for all cold noodle dishes and this one looks insane. (ahouseinthehills.com)
8. I can barely watch these painfully awkwardly (and hilarious) interactions. (buzzfeed.com)
9. Such a dainty, pretty necklace. (revolveclothing.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment