Friday 31 May 2013

Links I LOVE





LWL_5.29.13
1. Did you know there’s an art to wrapping a burrito that doesn’t fall apart? (thekitchn.com)
2. I’d throw this shark cosmetic bag into my beach tote, obviously. (shopbop.com)
3. If you sit at a desk (and slump over like me), read these tips for having better posture. (nytimes.com)
4. These watermelon soda floats sound so refreshing for summer. (bonappetit.com)
5. A great solution for ugly power cords. (fabricpaperglue.com)
6. This pink lake makes me want to visit Australia. (aluxurytravelblog.com)
7.  Zach Galifianakis is as sweet as they come. (imgur.com) 
8. These gold leaf succulent pots would be cute for a bridal shower centerpiece. (missrenaissance.com)
9. I’d bring this portable record player into our backyard for barbecues. (amazon.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment