Friday 1 August 2014

My Secret Sexy Weapon



There are weeks where I will wear the same sweatpants and old t-shirt to bed night after night – sometimes to the point where I’ll feel worse for the wear just because my sleepwear has molded to my body in the worst way possible. It’s when I don’t feel the least bit sexy that I’ll break out this bright fuchsia, lace-trimmed nightie (also love this one by Calvin Klein). It hugs in all the right places, but is as comfortable as wearing those worn-in sweats, and makes me feel infinitely better (with absolutely no effort at all). I'll be honest, it's a pretty good self-esteem booster when myboyfriend does a double take as I walk by. 


I'd love to know - what are your tips for making yourself feel better when you're a bit off?

No comments:

Post a Comment