Friday 15 August 2014

Roundup: The Last of Summer's Eyelet

Summer's beginning to wind down, but I'm still grasping onto the last bits of the season's best eyelet. I'm stocking this breezy fabric in both my closet and my home in an effort to extend out summer's blue skies, long days, and warm nights. 

1. I love how this flouncy dress shows a hint of shoulders - perfect with a tan and a coral lip. ($198)

2. A secretary pencil skirt in an ice-blue hue is an exciting new take on an old favorite. ($345)
3. Delicate scalloped eyelet on these sheets adds a nice layer of texture and color. (starting at $68)
4. Edged in eyelet, this t-shirt is a gussied up version of a closet basic. ($48)
5. Pretty coasters that would make any drink look fancy. ($16.90)
6. An everyday, easy dress that I'll wear with a denim jacket come fall. ($39.99)
7. Considering this lamp shade for some upcoming decor changes. ($98)
8. Love the idea of a seductive bikini top and bottom in a sweet eyelet. ($16.94 each)

No comments:

Post a Comment