Thursday 11 September 2014

Girls With Awesome Hair: Kristin Ess

 
 
2. Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave-In Conditioner. Longest title ever? It's magic and it changes everything. I am obsessed with this and have been for many years. Spray it on wet hair right out of the shower – I use about 10 sprays. Comb through (it's a great de-tangler) and blow dry, this absolutely weightless conditioner makes my hair so reflective. 
 
3. Oribe Royal Blowout. This product actually baffles me. It cuts drying time in half and made my hair softer than it's ever been. It felt like I was touching cashmere or something! I don't know how Oribe keeps reinventing the product wheel. Mind blown. Pun intended.
 
 4. R + Co Mannequin Paste. I love adding this to hair for texture when I braid. It's water based so not oily and it kind of disappears into the hair once the texture is created. It gives the perfect amount of soft hold if your hair is too clean or to fine to braid. 
 
5. GHD Classic Styler. I am beyond obsessed with flat iron waves these days. They just look way more natural than hair that's been curled with a curling iron. Truthfully, this is the only one for me. It has the perfect beveled edge for creating those particular waves. Mermaid status!!

No comments:

Post a Comment