Friday 19 September 2014

My Favorite Beauty Looks From NYFW S/S 2015

The clothes may be center stage at NYFW, but the hair and make-up this season is worth replicating right now. Here are the five looks I can't wait to try out.

1. I'd wear Derek Lam's imperfect swipe of lilac on my lids for an amped up version of a brown or nude shadow.
2. I can't wait to try this re-invention of the smoky-eye from Chadwick Bell. I just need to rim shimmery bronze around my eyes and I'm date-night ready.
3. There's nothing more chic than a woman in a lived-in braid. I love this iteration at Michael Kors, where wispy pieces are pulled out of a single plait. 
4. The gradiated lip has finally made its way over to the states, and of course J.Crew is the first to jump on board. I can't wait to try this just-ate-a-popscicle trend.
5. A mod look with a modern update, this neon cat-eye at Honor is not for the faint of heart. I'm partial to the tousled center part, too (so easy to replicate).
*images via Style.com and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment