Tuesday 16 September 2014

My Favorite Fashion Looks From NYFW S/S 2015

This is the first year I've opted out of September Fashion Week, and as much as I love the hustle and bustle of Lincoln Center, it was nice to experience the shows from the comfort of my own couch. I'm already excited for spring 2015's shopping, so I've rounded some of my favorite stand-up trends from this year's NYFW. 

Metallics may be on the horizon for spring, but they have just enough sparkle to also get you through the holiday season.

1/2/3/4/5

A print that screams spring. I'm looking forward to picking up a pair of high-waisted shorts in this iconic grid pattern.
1/2/3/4/5 
 
 Though this is soft and unstructured, the trench detail keeps it far from sloppy.
1/2/3
 
I'm a sucker for a good plaid, but blow up the proportions of the print and it's a fresh take on a classic.
1/2/3
 
Menswear is everywhere, and I love the look of an oversized vest. It may be a piece borrowed from the boys, but its larger shape somehow looks sexy (think: girl in her boyfriend's oxford).
1/2/3/4

*runway images via style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment