Friday 27 June 2014

Summer To-Do List

Since summer's now in full swing, I put together my to-do list for the season, filled with ten things I'd love to accomplish before Labor Day.

1. Start a book club.
2. Have a staycation in L.A. (I'm leaning towards Malibu or Laguna Beach).
3. Get our backyard ready for outdoor entertaining.
4. Host a World Cup viewing party for the final game.
5. Embrace meditation (I've been really enjoying this app).

6. Learn to drive stick (a weird thing I've always wanted to do).
7. Find the perfect black one-piece.
8. Figure out a summer tradition (along the lines of this post).
9. Make a binder with all of my dad's recipes.
10. Finish making my favorite recipe's from the cookbook The Looney Spoons


You can also see my summer to-do lists for 201320122011 and 2010if you need a bit of inspiration to create your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment