Friday 20 June 2014

Sandal Combinations

There are two items that I've always fostered an unhealthy obsession for: sandals and nail polish. In the early days of my blog, gladiator sandals were everything, and I'm not talking about a slight wrap-around-your-ankle kinda deal. The more the straps snaked up my entire leg, encroaching on my upper thigh, the better. I've since calmed down on that look (in fact, I've been almost averse to the trend ever since), but thankfully, there are a lot of great designs currently available and I rounded up nine of my favorites of the season. Since your feet should be pampered and pretty after following my short tutorial here, I've put together a collection of sandals paired with complementary nail polishes.




Sexy classic ($227.50) perfect red

No comments:

Post a Comment