Tuesday 10 June 2014

Faulty Behaviour

We all have faults - those inherent flaws in our personalities that make us act unfavorably at times. I'd never classify myself as the patient type, but lately I've found myself even more irritable than usual. I've been avoiding movie theaters due to the loud breathers/talkers/seat kickers that inevitably sit beside me, I find myself irrationally annoyed when drivers park their cars too close to mine, and recently I ditched an interior design project because it was taking longer than expected. I'm not justifying my behavior (especially given my own history of bad parking jobs), but sometimes it's good to simply be aware of your (not so admirable) habits, so that you can make a change. I have plenty of faults, but my impatience certainly tops the list. What's your biggest fault?

No comments:

Post a Comment