Friday 19 July 2013

5 Things

 
 
 
 
connieted
 
 {Connie and Ted’s epic lobster roll}
 
This week I was sitting in a waiting area for some nine hours (I was never called in). Initially I panicked at the idea of not being able to be productive. But once I settled in, I found the whole experience to be quite entertaining. I watched strangers become friends, I listened to some of the most unique ringtones I had ever heard, squeezed in some reading, and in the end, found it oddly comforting to have no control over my own time. Regardless, I’m happy to be finished and am looking forward to a warm weekend with friends.
 
cards against humanity
 
{New favorite game night addition: Cards Against Humanity}
 
chocolate fruits

{The only logical thing to do with leftover chocolate ganache: pour it into fruit-shaped molds}
 
forever21
 
{Love my new laser cut-out shirts from Forever 21}
 
cactus2
 
{Borrowed idea from Haus: wrap twine around a pot for added dimension}

No comments:

Post a Comment