Wednesday 24 July 2013

Food Fantasies






ideal food day
I have a somewhat embarrassing confession: a few years back, my friends and I were talking about our favorite foods (a popular theme amongst us) and decided to turn it into a game, of sorts. We each would describe what an ideal food day would look like, not taking into account calories and making sure it was filled to the brink with our most indulgent favorites. Besides being wildly entertaining, it was fascinating just how different our days looked. Mine, unsurprisingly, is loaded with sweets and carbs, whereas my boyfriend (who also participated) had barbecue at virtually every meal. Though I’m slightly ashamed of my ideal day, here’s what it would look like, from my morning hash brown to a classic chocolate cake at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment