Wednesday 17 July 2013

Links I LOVE






LWL_7.17.13

1. Homemade funnel cakes that will save you a trip to the county fair. (grandbaby-cakes.com)

2. I adore Anne’s round-up of the best typography prints. (annesage.com)

3. I've never loved baby’s breath, but I adore it in this friendship bracelet DIY
(afabulousefeteblog.com)

4. A pretty peach-colored dress that I’d wear with metallic flats and a smokey eye.(theoutnet.com)

5. This interview makes me love Amy Poehler even more – and that’s saying a lot. (timeout.com)

6. A helpful guide on how to find your signature scent. (thebeautydepartment.com)

7. Five natural home remedies for frizzy hair for combatting humidity. (blog.freepeople.com)


9. I can’t get enough of braids lately and this one is as pretty as they get. (hairstylem.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment