Saturday 3 August 2013

5 Things

carrotmarg
{After loving the carrot margarita I recently had, I needed to recreate the drink at home}
I always think of summer as a time when the pace of life eases a bit. Meals are eaten outside, people are constantly leaving for mini vacations, and the balmy weather almost encourages lazy afternoons. I left this weekend initially wide open and look forward to having absolutely no set plans. Have a great one!
mexicanfabric
{The prettiest embroidered fabric in Cabo for ottomans}
summergift
{The sweetest mid-summer gift from Max Wanger: a beautiful print + a waterproof camera}
lanterns2
{Note to self: must recreate these grouped lanterns for our future home}
sand castle
{Castle in the sand from a recent beach stroll at dusk}

1 comment:

  1. Hi theгe, its pleasant article about
    media ρrint, ωe all bе awаre of media is a enormοuѕ ѕource of data.



    Feеl fгeе to surf to my web blog; nail art fοr gel nails (http://salonnails.info)

    ReplyDelete