Wednesday 7 August 2013

Crave or Save





I'm generally pretty good at walking in heels for a solid five hours, at which point I start looking for places where I can sit. The problem is I don't really own any in-between shoes: I have flat sandals and sky-high heels, but nothing in the middle. I simply can't get behind kitten heels, but I'm happy to report that I've finally found a compelling alternative: the chunky mid-heeled sandal. They give just enough lift to lengthen your legs, but aren't too high so that any spontaneous plans that involve additional walking have to be scrapped. I fell in love with these Chloé sandals that have a slightly androgynous feel - the ideal complement to a frilly dress. Madewell has a wonderful alternative though, with a sleek sandal in two-tone leather and a steal at just over $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment