Thursday 15 August 2013

Links I Love



1. How to remove summer berry stains. (food52.com)
2. The vibrant colors and fun patterns in this Morocco abode makes me wish I had a place of my own to decorate. (elledecor.com)
3. I'm already obsessed with Lucky Magazine all over again with Eva Chen now at the helm. (luckymag.com)
4. One song, 19 diva impressions. Her Celine is spot on. (gawker.com)
5. Taking inspiration from Italy for the rest of my summertime dinner parties. (huffingtonpost.com)
6. Some of these pictures from the Red Bull photo contest are truly insane. (theatlantic.com)
7. I think I need this gold iPhone case for my boyfriend as an upgrade from his current one that's seen better days. (revolveclothing.com)
9. If corporate logos were honest. YouTube's is my favorite, naturally. (trendland.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment