Tuesday 27 August 2013

Rules of Summer - Part 3


Summer's just a few weeks away from being over, so it's only fitting that I've already started to think about {and accomplished I might add} some of the things I want to do before Labor Day. Since I'm a sucker for a to-do list, I've compiled the ten things I'd most like to accomplish by the end of this season.


1. Visit a pick-your-own-berries farm.
2. Try out a shorter hairstyle {something I haven't done since um, I was five years old}.
3. Take a spontaneous weekend trip someplace I've never been {I've always wanted to go to Montana}.
4. Host a backyard oyster shucking + champagne party.
5. Play pairs tennis.
6. String lights in the backyard for impromptu Al fresco dining.
7. Take a pasta making class.
8. Go to a drive-in movie theater - I never have!
9. Make a gallery wall of photographs in our living room.
10. Watch fireworks by the water in Sausalito.

No comments:

Post a Comment