Tuesday 27 August 2013

Fall Wish List - Boots

Besides the pastel coats and slouchy pants I can't wait to wear this fall, I'm also particularly fond of all of the footwear options that have been popping up everywhere. I love a good d'Orsay flat and smoking slipper, but for me, it's all about the over-the-ankle boot. Here are some of my favorites that I'd be just as happy to wear with a lace dress as I would a pair of ripped skinny jeans.

Coming next week - my favorite pattern of the season.

1. French Connection perforated bootie ($150)
2. Rebecca Minkoff cutout bootie ($395)
3. Zara block heel bootie ($99.90)
4. DV by Dolce Vita buckle bootie ($98.95)
5. Topshop elastic bootie ($130)
6. Forever 21 cutout stiletto bootie ($34.80)
7. Alexander Wang ankle bootie ($267.75)
8. Vince Camuto studded open-toe bootie ($178.95)
9. Tibi stacked heel bootie ($598)

No comments:

Post a Comment